General attention should be paid to the following aspects:
1. Pay attention to power-off during installation, movement and wiring.
2. Before power-on, please carefully check the power supply voltage and polarity are correct, so as not to damage the product due to incorrect connection.
3. Generally, a black sticker or cover cannot completely protect from light, which is used for protection at the entrance window of the product. Therefore, light protection measures should be considered during operating.
4. In working condition, intensive light is prohibited to enter the window to avoid permanent damage to the product.
5. Do not expose the light window to intensive light, such as sunlight, even when power is off.
6. Pay attention to keep the entrance window clean. The hand print and dust on the cathode surface will affect the light transmission. Clean it with dust-free paper dipped in alcohol or with alcohol cotton. Do not use other articles to prevent scratching.
7. Keep clean operation to prevent moisture or dust from entering the interior of the product.
8. The product should operate and be stored in a stable environment to avoid vibration; avoid operating in the environment with strong electromagnetic interference.
9. Keep away from heat sources and maintain good ventilation when operating to avoid excessive temperature around the detector.
10. Helium(He) can penetrate through the glass (or quartz), causing PMT noise increase, vaccum condition deterioration, etc., the effects increase along with the indensity of He, so avoid using or storing in the environment with Helium .
11. When designing an instrument, interlock devices may be considered to avoid unintended effects on the product, such as sudden excessive light input, etc.
12. The product should be protected from light when not in use.
13. Do not disassemble the product by yourself to avoid danger or damage to the product and affect the product warranty.
Please contact us if you have other questions of usage.